"The Attleboro"is designed to commemorate the ultimate sacrifice made by Army Special Forces MSG William B. Hunt and to honor all the military members involved in Operation Attleboro during the Vietnam War.
Much thought and attention to details went into this project to create the best knife and tool possible. The new Attleboro Knife is a 100% American made tactical military-use tool. It combines top quality manufacturing and unique design features.
The steel is cutting edge CPM S35VN at a lighter .150” thick design to reduce weight and bulk for comfort when carrying. Cryogenically treated during heat treating, the knife is 55-57Rc to maintain flexibility and edge retention for a wide variety of user needs. The butt of the knife features a beveled glass breaker to aide those needing to break glass and to score and break through places that use polycarbonate for safety windows.
The spine contains 1.5 inch of gimping to maximize grip with or without gloves for best control. The drop point blade supported by its aggressive styling swedge is a perfect combination to its CNC machined hollow grind. The uniquely angled serrations located on the right side of the blade help reduce snagging when using to tear through items such as rope or webbing.
The black phenolic laminated handle is ergonomically designed to accommodate large and small hands and have a CNC machined texture to maximize grip in wet and dry applications.
- Combat utility knife designed by retired Special Forces operators
- Black Phenolic canvas laminate (black micarta) handle
- Drop point blade design with aggressive swedge
- Industry leading S35VN stainless steel
- Stonewash Finish
- Glass breaker with Polycarbonate cutting edge
- Practically placed lanyard hole away from glass breaker
- Skeletonized handle for weight reduction
- Ergonomic handle design for maximum comfort and grip
- Large Choil for added blade control
- Unique slanted serrations for better cutting
- Latest large hollow grind technology
- Machined Gimping for added grip
- Machined grooving in handle for added grip and style
- Thumb ramp for indexing
- Cryo-treated blade
- Hollow ground blade
- Thicker than normal 8-32 hardware
Included with every knife is a black or tan custom made Kydex Sheath with your choice of mounting system options, either a TekLok (Large or Small), Malice Clip or IWB Soft Loop. In addition, every Attleboro knife comes with a commemorative MSG William B. Hunt Memorial Chapter coin and certificate.
To ensure a continuing effort to help Special Forces Operators a percentage of every sale of the Attleboro Knife goes to the Green Beret Foundation.